Personal trainers hear all types of myth’s and sayings about health & fitness BUT, most… read more
Pre / Post Natal
Pre Natal and Post Natal
Have you wondered how celebrities manage to get pregnant, stay fit throughout the pregnancy and then seemingly lose all the baby weight?
Would you like to:
- Get and stay fit during pregnancy?
- Have the easiest and healthiest pregnancy possible?
- Avoid the excessive weight gain that is so common during pregnancy?
- Avoid prenatal problems like back and joint pain?
- Have more energy during the pregnancy?
- Have a shorter and less arduous labor and delivery?
- Recover and regain your figure quickly after pregnancy?
- Be one of those fit moms?
- Reduce risks for your baby?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions then the answer that you seek may simply be to enroll in the Doctor’s Choice Fitness Corp’s Pre and Post Natal fitness and dietary program. Our Pre/Post Natal Program is written by the Director of the Clinical Exercise Research Center at USC. It is designed to help you get in or stay in shape throughout the pregnancy and to help you bounce back as quickly and safely as possible and will be overseen by your doctor or one of the doctors that we work with.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this site assumes that the mother-to-be is in good physical and mental health, and that her pregnancy is without risk factors or complications. Web site content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to offer medical advice, or replace the recommendations of your doctor, midwife, or physical therapist. Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.